Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Platters

The time has come to set aside Christmas platters and really concentrate on the old waist line. Too much of a good thing and any other cliche that you can think of suggesting that one must bite the bullet rather than another piece of cheese. I do not believe in New Year's Resolutions so I'll refrain from making one relating to my attempts to be fitter and healthier in 2011. Beginning right now there will be limited encounters with munchies of the tastiest kind. When I need prompting I'll endeavour to revisit this blog entry to remind myself of the need to be moderate in my platter portions. Wish me luck! I must up and away to the walking machine. Well, I'm back and I am pleased to report that I spent 50 minutes on the walking machine today! Last picture shows what I now make to replace the platters. The healthy alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment