Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Habits








What is a habit?
The dictionary cites -"tendency or disposition to act in a particular way, established custom, usual practice, one frequently repeated ..." Recently when I visited Spicer's Hidden Vale I once again enjoyed the fine cuisine at Cotton's Restaurant for my meals. Everything from breakfast, lunch and dinners too. A good habit that I'd like to keep. At Spicer's it has become my habit to enjoy a quiet, early morning swim or spa, in the pool overlooking the valley below. Another habit that I'd like to keep. The wildlife visits and sightings around our cottage were regular but I am not sure if the animals understand that I'd like for this to be their habit when I come to stay. It has become my habit to digitally capture such sightings with the camera lens. Late afternoon and evening nibbles on the porch while taking in the view. This is definitely another habit that I'd like to maintain. One very relaxing and perhaps indulgent habit is the option of a massage treatment; so necessary to really unwind. Each time I've visited it has become my habit to check that a massage is available. This is one of my must have habits too. I have lots of habits but these are ones that I love to keep with family and friends. What are you favourite habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment