Sunday, July 8, 2012

Depth Of Field

I can announce with all honesty and clarity that I have no photographic expertise whatsoever. Having made that admission I must further confess that the lack of any genuine knowledge has not prevented me from experimenting with DOF (Depth Of Field.) For like minded amateurs such as myself I see something and then I endeavour to capture its image through the eye of my camera. Thus far, with mixed success. The wedding chapel opposite Enzos Cafe at Pokolbin presented itself rather unexpectedly as a subject for my dalliance with DOF. I am certain that many technical terms exist for understanding and explaining my attempts in representing what interests me through the lens of my little camera. Its digital nature supports such reckless activities as one does not have to develop photographs to preview outcomes of of my tentative activities. Other instances such as home cooked dinners supply additional subjects for my haphazard flirtations with DOF. The only other issue I have is in the placement of pictures when posting them to my blog. If anyone reading this blog can suggest haow I can text wrap images I would be most grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment