Sunday, September 25, 2011

Singapore Lounge At Sydney Airport

Milan, it seems that I am on my way. Floods in France in 2008. Strikes in France in 2010. I remain ever positive. Italy will be a good luck holiday. It's starting well. I am seated on a comfy lounge looking at the runway and the comings and goings of seemingly silent planes. The glass the only barrier. I have sampled the bubbles, the little salmon triangular sandwiches, the coffee and even the Camembert with crackers. I must exercise restraint and caution for the journey is to be a long one and the in flight food supposed to be memorable. I recall my last International flight that left from CDG. The two airports could not be more different if they tried. The noise, the smell and the unpleasant security staff at CDG have left a scar on that holiday memory. By comparison the Sydney experience has been one of ease, no stress and most surprising of all, no queues. Even great shopping but I will patiently, wait until I reach Milan for that. I did briefly stop by the Chanel counter. Just a small gesture to the keen staff waiting for a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment