Friday, September 23, 2011

Packing For Italy

Two more days before we take to the highway. Pack first. What do we need? How much can we carry? Remember last year! Trying to be more efficient in my selection and packing for Milan. Definitely need my dictionary but do I need my 50 words in Italian,CD? Too many decisions and no clothes even considered at this time. My past tells me that I always take too many clothes that I don't end up wearing. To avoid that this year I have intentionally purchased a smaller suitcase. I only hope that I don't regret having made that decision. This really is the first day where I realised that I am excited to be travelling again to Italy. Toscana in 2008 still holds vivid memories of the villa, the vespers and the countryside. I've been sidetracked. I have just selected my share of music for the road trips from Milan. 10 CD's each in the wallet. Plan is to rotate the play list each day. Worked well last time since we knew no Italian and the local radio was most confusing. I don't sing along, fortunately. No International incidents from this traveller.

No comments:

Post a Comment