Friday, August 26, 2011

Jobs To Do List!



I try to avoid lists but sometimes it just happens and a long list somehow begins to form on my page. It's Saturday morning am I am making a list. The list reminds me of things to do this weekend. The list tells me what I need to buy, jobs to do in the garden, housework jobs and it sits on the desk waiting to be extended. Hopefully this is one list where I can check things now completed. The 'machine' will be back after lunch. Its bucket will place the soil on the new terrace. The 'machine' will come with turf to cover that soil. Instant lawn! As I have a list I will have remembered to buy the pots and the many plants to turn the edges into gardens. Instant gardens! As I have a list I will be reminded of all the inside jobs that I have not done today. Perhaps I shouldn't have added them to my list. I have noticed that lists serve a purpose but unfortunately my list is the only thing that I'll serve today. When I check my list tonight I hope to be looking at newly laid turf with garden beds along its borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment